Battles in Paradise.
Update: According to LI Joe, the Casino Royale event has been cancelled. Details were not expressed as to why, but the VXG tourney will go down tomorrow afternoon.
It’s almost that time. Starting tonight, VXG officially kicks into gear, beginning with the VXG 2013 Casino Royale, an official pre-game exhibition in which viewers and local attendees can participate in legalized betting pools.
Entry into the Casino Royal will be $25.00 USD and will take place on Thursday, the night before the event, featuring an open bar and buffet. The event will be streamed later tonight on the official Bifuteki stream on Twitch.tv.
Below is a recap of the total prize pool winnings and tournament schedule for the respective featured games.
- Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition v2012 — $14,000
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 — $14,000
- Mortal Kombat 9 — $8,000
- Super Smash Bros. Melee — $3,000
- King of Fighters 13 — $3,000
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 — $3,000
- Persona 4: Arena — $3,000
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl — $3,000
- Street Fighter X Tekken v2013 — $3,000
- Injustice: Gods Among Us — $3,000
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 – Noon
- Mortal Komat 9 – Noon
- Call of Duty – 1 p.m.
- Street Figher x Tekken – 4 p.m.
- King of Fighters – 4 p.m.
- Street Fighter IV – Noon
- Injustice – Noon
- Super Smash Bros. – 1 p.m.
- Halo – 1 p.m.
- Tekken Tag 2 – 3 p.m.
- Persona 4 Arena -3 p.m.